Interested in Exploring the Catholic Faith?
Searching for a spiritual home? Do you ever ask yourself:
- Is there more for me than work, home, and my “to do” list?
- What am I looking for in life?
- How can I better know God and his plan for my life?
- How can I know if God loves me?
If you are asking these questions, or questions like them, you are welcome to find out more about what it means to be Catholic at St. Mary Church. At our regular Inquiry gatherings – no strings attached! – we will explore these and other topics.
This invitation is extended to:
- anyone who has been baptized in another denomination but is interested in learning about the Catholic faith
- anyone who has never been baptized or
affiliated with any church and has a desire to be a member of a church community
- any non-active Catholic who has been away from the Church and would like to receive Confirmation and Eucharist.
Want more info? Please contact Pat Morgan 984-242-4024 or [email protected] or the parish office at 919-772-5524.
Learn more about your Catholic faith with free programs, movies, documentaries, books, bible studies, seasonal programs, and programs for youth and children. Just log on to www.stmarygarner.formed.org to use these free resources.
Sábado Vigilia Misa en Español: 7 PM
Sunday Masses in English: 8 AM, 10 AM
Domingo Misa en Español: 1:30 PM, 5 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday in English: 8 AM
Wednesday in English: noon
Confession in English: first and third Wednesday, 5-6:30 PM; Saturday 3:30-4:45 PM
Reconciliación en español: segundo y cuarto miércoles, 6-7:30 PM
Eucharistic Adoration: first Friday of the month after the 8 AM Mass, concluding with the Litany of the Sacred Heart at noon. Also First Friday of the month, 10 PM to 6 AM.
First Saturday Mass in English at 10 AM
Stations of the Cross: Fridays after 8 AM Mass; Fridays in Lent at 7 PM
Monday and Tuesday, 6-9 PM
Lunes a Jueves, 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Lunes y Martes, 6-9 PM
Our priests will never send an email or text requesting money or gift cards.
Nuestros sacerdotes nunca enviarán un correo electrónico o mensaje de texto solicitando dinero o tarjetas de regalo.