The fiscal year July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 continued to be a challenge. Once again, we anticipate that the 2022-2023 fiscal year may require the use funds from the parish’s general savings account to fill the anticipated gap between income and expenses.
- As of June 30, 2022, the parish’s checking account balance was $108,830.
- As of June 30, 2022, the parish’s savings accounts had a balance of $716,524 where:
- $18,764 is set aside for property insurance, cathedraticum, priest welfare and retirement, and other large, recurring expenses.
- $169,442 is set aside for capital projects to maintain physical facilities in the church, St. Joseph Hall, and the rectory.
- Of the remaining balance,
- $150,000 is our emergency fund, which is used to fund catastrophic system/service failures.
- $150,000 is our contingency fund, which is used to fill in for lack of offertory.
- $228,318 is available to spend on the prioritized needs of the parish.
During the 2021-2022 year, we:
- replaced locks on many of our doors
- replaced the air conditioning units in the social hall
- replaced the roof, gutters, and siding at the rectory
- replaced flooring in the rectory
The parish's financial statement is found here