St. Mary Parish offers the following adult education opportunities:
Interested in Exploring the Catholic Faith? Searching for a spiritual home? Do you ever ask yourself:
- Is there more for me than work, home, and my “to do” list?
- What am I looking for in life?
- How can I better know God and his plan for my life?
- How can I know if God loves me?
If you are asking these questions, or questions like them, you are welcome to find out more about what it means to be Catholic at St. Mary Church. At our regular Inquiry gatherings – no strings attached! – we will explore these and other topics.
This invitation is extended to:
- anyone who has been baptized in another denomination but is interested in learning about the Catholic faith
- anyone who has never been baptized or affiliated with any church and has a desire to be a member of a church community
- any non-active Catholic who has been away from the Church and would like to receive Confirmation and Eucharist.
Want more info? Please contact Pat Morgan 984-242-4024 or [email protected] or the parish office at 919-772-5524.
Basic Catholic Study: Sundays, 11:30 AM-1 PM in St. Joseph Hall during the school year. Led by Anne and Roehl Santos ([email protected]).
Doorways to Formation in the Faith: this is a six-course study of the basics of the Catholic Catechism. The six courses are Creed, Liturgy, Scripture, Sacraments, Prayer, and Morality. Each course is twelve hours, meeting once per month (September through April). Led by Mollie Berry, please contact Marie in the faith formation office at 919-772-5199 for more information.
Men's Bible Study: Thursdays at 9:30 AM in St. Joseph Hall. No need to register--just stop in!
Women's Bible Study: Wednesdays, 7-8:30 PM in St. Joseph Hall. We will resume in the fall, so watch for details!